Sunday, February 7, 2010

Belated Posts

I have many Christmas pictures, New Years pictures, Gareth's 3rd birthday pictures and video of Amalia crawling, pulling up (and soon to capture the cruising she started in the last week). However, technical and medical difficulties have prevented me from posting any of the above. While celebrating Christmas and Gareth's 3rd birthday in Oklahoma with grandparents, aunts, uncle and cousin my camera stopped working. Well, started over working really. It turned itself off and on anytime you tried to do anything. Then upon returning home and settling in (after celebrating Christmas in Wisconsin with the other grandparents and uncle) the kids decided to get sick. First Amalia, then Gareth, then Amalia again. We're starting week 4 of having a sick kid in the house and hopefully she'll recover this week. It's already February and I feel we haven't had a chance to begin the year yet. We haven't even had a chance to go to the library! On top of that last week my laptop where all the pictures and videos are stored stopped working. Now everything is stuck on a hard drive that is inaccessible. So until we can resolve the computer situation, get people better and work with the camera, I won't have any pictures or videos to post (which, after all, are the point to this blog).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I knew roy beebe when he was a chaplain on the USS Coral Sea. He did a dedication for my first son onboard in 1980. It would be wonderful to hear from him. Pls forward my email address/phone number.
Mike Dennis
mikedennis@mho.com
303 521 8610